Send forth your ravens and tell your friends that THE winter wine event is BACK!.
TICKET price includes an epic PLUMM RedA wine glass for you to keep (valued at $35) and all wine tastes. And the best bit? NO TOKENS!
ROYAL PASS ticket includes EXCLUSIVE pre-event access (12pm till 1pm), food voucher and time with one of our Sommeliers to personally help curate your event experience based on your personal taste & a glass of wine at the Rhone Bar.
A range of FOOD, BEER & CIDER will be available to purchase on the day from local legends. All announced shortly.
Till then, grab your tickets now!
Warriors! We know wine-tasting is hungry work, so to sustain and fuel you for the next bloody battle, we’ve got the following cooks and taverns supplying you on the day:
Leading the charge in Wellington is Egmont Street Eatery, who’ll have enough boar sausages, pigeon pie and lemon cakes to feed this voracious army.
- Casterly Rocks cassoulet-style beans with pulled lamb and salsa verde (vegan on request)
- Hot Pie’s pork trotter croquettes with black romesco sauce
- Renly’s stag venison burger with smoked beetroot, celeriac remoulade, liquid cheese
- The Dornish buttermilk-fried turkey drums
- The boar that killed Robert bratwurst-style sausage with brusselkraut and curry ketchup
- The Weirwood roasted cauliflower, mixed grains, tahini and grated haloumi (vegan on request)
- Nymeria’s mushroom and truffle pate bruschetta
… and more!!!
DISCLAIMER: We will be taking photographs and filming video content to use across our various platforms to promote future events. If you do not want to be filmed or photographed, please see a member of staff.